I was about to battle the electric gym leader, I thought I'd save it and play tomorrow. I woke up today and BAM. My avatar was frozen, I couldn't touch anything on my touch screen and I have to physically turn it off......
Here's a picture of my screen, I saved near the cafe I think. There are no buildings and no textures. I have a physical copy of the game.
I don't know what to do....I guess its happening to everyone.....
Here's an article and video of other people getting the glitch!
Do NOT save in Lumiose city, try saving in doors or out of the city.
I don't want to lose everything in my game....I've already put 17 hours into it and just got Sylveon. ;A;
Can anyone help?
I'm so bummed....
- First, turn off your 3DS
- Then take out your SD card out of the console.
- Turn on the 3DS and just start up your affected Pokémon game normally.
- Everything SHOULD be fine from this point. Immanently leave the current area and save elsewhere (Pokémon centres are a good choice for this).
- After saving turn off your 3DS and reinsert the SD card.
I can't be sure, it seems to work for some people.
You can do one of two things:
1. Start the game up with your wi-fi switch in the OFF position.
2. Remove the SD card before booting the console up, then start the game. Relocate, save, then shut off system. You may re-insert the SD card
I don't know if this will help, but I read it in someone's comment. You don't have to do it, if scared or possibly no other choice. =/
"Somehow was I able to fix it after countless of times reseting the game, removing the SD card, switching to another 3DS, turning off the wireless functions, and mashing the buttons before it starts.... miraculously it started to work and I instantly flew away to a different city to save. No idea how it got fix...."
but apparently its safe to save your game inside buildings